Desde Rusia con amor I

Me han hecho llegar este correo que están recibiendo algunas personas, redatactado en inglés, de una supuesta atractiva chica rusa (adjunta la foto de la derecha), llamada Marina que busca que alguien la recoja en el aeropuerto a su llegada a España en junio.

Texto original:

Greetings from Russia to you dear friend!!!
I don't know how I can start my letter to you.
But I hope that you will read this letter with interest.
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL READ THIS LETTER VERY ATTENTIVE!!!!
PLEASE, IT WILL TAKE ONLY 5 MINUTES, BUT PROBABLY MY LETTER WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE...........
FOR THE FIRST!!! THIS LETTER FROM INTERNET DATING AGENCY.
I GAVE THEM THIS LETTER AND TO ME HAVE TOLD THAT THEY WILL SEND LETTER TO
SPAIN.
This letter will be short, I think.
But if you will answer to me I will write more about me and about my life.
My name is Marina. I'm from Russia, city St.-Petersburg.
I have blond hair, green eyes. My measurements: 32B - 24 - 34, Height:
5'2", Weight: 115 lbs
I'm 27 years old woman. My Birthday on April, 05, 1981
The purpose of my letter: I will get Visitor Visa of Spain on June.
I want to arrive to Spain, but I have no any friends or relativies who
can meet me on airport. I really hope that you can do it for me.
Probably we can develop our relations also.

So, please, write me on my E-MAIL: prostomarina111@gmail.com

I hope that you will have interest after reading my letter.
Also I have interest also. Please tell me:

1 - Your name
2 - Your city
3 - Your age
4 - Send me your photo also

Ok, I will close for now, but I will wait your answer so much!!!
I really hope that you will give me chance to have meeting!!!
Waiting for your answer,
Yours friend Marina from Russia.

Comentarios